On the Completion Date, and subject to the performance by the Purchaser with regard to the Purchaser’s obligation to pay the Purchase Price, the Vendor is to give the Purchaser the following Completion Documents:
- Original Certificate of Title for the Property.
- Duly executed Transfer, in triplicate, of the Property in favour of the Purchaser.
- Original valid Rates Clearance Certificate for the Property (valid for at least 21 days from the Completion Date) together with the original rates payment receipts evidencing payment of the Land Rent in respect of the Property for the last Three (3) years.
- Original and valid Land Rent Clearance Certificate for the Property and receipts evidencing payment of the Land Rent in respect of the Property for the last Three (3) years.
- Copies of the latest utility bills for water and electricity for the Property duly paid up until the Completion Date (if applicable).
- Copy of the Vendor’s identity card or other identification document in case of a foreigner (if not already provided).
- Copy of the Vendor’s PIN certificate.
- Three coloured passport size photographs of the Vendor.
- If the Vendor is a Company:
- Copy of the Vendor’s Certificate of Registration (if not already provided);
- Copies of the Identity Cards and PIN certificates of the Vendor’s Directors;
- Three coloured passport size photographs of each of the Vendor’s Directors.
- All documents of title relating to the Property which are in the Vendor’s possession;
- All consents necessary to effect registration of the Transfer;
- Every other document, including:
- Any transfer executed by a third party; and
- Every application, declaration and other document, necessary to enable the Purchaser to become the registered proprietor of the Property free of any encumbrance
- All other documentation required to be delivered on the Completion Date including any discharge or withdrawal of an encumbrance, which is required to be withdrawn or discharged on the Completion Date.
The Law Society Conditions of Sale, 2